Prospective New Parents
Prospective New Parents – School Tours
** We are hoping to re-start our parent tours once the restrictions change, a decision will be taken on the 2nd December **
Our usual prospective new parents’ tours will still go ahead this year; but, in order to minimise ‘risk’, we will be running them in a slightly different way.
Our Headteacher will give you a walking tour of the school and show you our fantastic facilities. Unfortunately, this year we will not be able to let visitors into our classrooms. You will however be able to view the classrooms from the doorway and listen to our teachers in action. Mrs Sweet will answer any questions you may have along the way.
- Tours MUST BE PRE-BOOKED – please ring us on 01233 740286
- Tours will be held on Tuesdays / Wednesdays / Thursdays
- Each tour will be for a strict 15 minute slot. Punctuality is really important to avoid contact between visitors before and after each tour.
- Tours will be limited to ONE ADULT – normally we love to welcome children as well, but this year please avoid bringing children or babies.
- We ask that all visitors on the tour WEAR A MASK
- We will not have the capacity to run tours for parents who already have a child at Challock School…you already know how fantastic we are!
- If you or anyone you live with displays Covid symptoms after you have booked your tour, please contact us.
We love opening our doors to perspective new families and showing off our wonderful School, Pupils and Staff. It saddens us that we cannot do this in the same way this year, but we need to do our best to keep everyone safe and well.
Hopefully we can still show you Challock at its very best; we look forward to meeting you.