Snow Photo Competition!
Snow School? Snow problem!
With all this snow, we bet you have some great photos and we’d love to see them! We are therefore running a photo competition. Photos will be displayed in school and also on the website (with your permission if your child is in the photo).
- One picture per category per pupil please (3 photos in total).
- Pupils should take the photos themselves, unless they are in the photo reading (in the snow or not)!
You can either:
- bring in your favourite photo in each category on Monday
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (stating also if you're happy for them to go on the website if your child is in the photo)
- Tweet this and include our handle @challockprimary
Please submit photos by end of Wednesday 7th March and then we will judge them! Prizes for the winners.
There are 3 categories:
- Most Scenic (best snow scene/landscape)
- Most Creative/Original involving reading
Stay warm and safe, and have fun!